click here

Friday, November 5, 2010

VERY LATE october haul

SO yeah it's been ages since the last time I went online..sorry guys I've been very busy since I got home from Iligan. We moved from Sta. Mesa to Sanjuan and yes my laptop has no charger(twas lost and still looking for 2nd hand charger replacement coz MAC charger here are expensive) and no IC connection too. I'm planning to change from SUN to Wii tribe ( still thinking though).
 Here's some  things acquired last october:

revlon colorstay makeup and colorburst lipstick in baby pink


some beauty stuffs
shirts for hubby from Terranova
and yes finally I got my package given by my cousin from Saudi Arabia, shawl.





shirts again for hubby from guess, I got this during sale from SM Megamall




from saizen, eyeshadow and papaer lantern
nice colors ey??!! 

lipstick from Avon and Nichido eyebrow pencil

tot-a-long from Chicco and parisian wedges from SM


 shoes for hubby AGAIN from Adidas..my baby murdered the box
SEE... :)

YEY i'M LOVING THESE WEDGE..I got size 9,since it was out of stock in SM Mall of Asia..

That's it for now... :) todddles! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment