While browsing through REVLON'S website months ago to look for their latest products, I came through this colorstay ultimate liquid lipstick.What caught my attention to buy this product is its staying power, since I've been looking for decent lippie that won't keep me from reapplying lipstick all the time. After hours of deciding which color to buy ( I was torn between platinum petal and peony pink). Finally I settled for platinum petal since peony pink isn't available that time.
IN PLATINUM PETAL
- Food-proof lipcolor with a built-in, ultra-conditioning topcoat
- One-step application- No topcoat required for comfortable wear
- Stays comfortable and wears beautifully
- Does not feather or fade; no touch-ups required, even after meals
- Available in 20 full-coverage, soft satin shades
swatch on my lips
after 10 minutes there are creases and visible lines starting to appear aggghhh! and after 5 hours my lips had gone mad and dry patches appeared all over without fading evenly.. sorry :)
- decent pigmentation
-it lives up to its promise of staying power but not 12 hours, it only lasted me 5 to 6 hours.. but I don't mind anyway
- stay on after eating , drinking and in betweens
- the bottle itself is quite big compare to other liquid lipstick ( which means MARAMING LAMAN SA LOOB :) )
- as soon as it settles on your lips it dries quickly and then dries and dries dries until it will flake, dry patches will start to appear.
- for a drugstore make up it's pricey here in the Philippines
will i purchase again??
YES but I'll only get 2 shades, maybe peony pink and thats it.
how about you?? have you tried these lippie??