click here

Sunday, April 29, 2012

beauty basket- Sleek pout paint in Mauve Over

DESCRIPTION
Pout paint is the new ultimate lip pigment that provides a blast of colour in one purse sized tube! The intensely saturated formula provides outstanding colour pay-off in just one tiny speck, and dries to a long lasting satiny finish. With a wide variety of Pout Paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colours, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour.
To create your own personal shade, experiment by adding a touch of Peek-a-bloo, a unique blue tone to add depth and warmth to any lip colour. Or mix in a hint of Cloud 9, a pure white to lighten the load. Create the lip shade you’ve always wanted with Pout Paints!


Ok! my insights.. at first I thought the other colors look funny, i mean when i saw the shade cloud 9 and peek a bloo I was like ??????? huh!! what pops into my mind was " meron kaya gagamit ng kulay na to??". 
so when I finally read the descriptions and reviews and all that jazz, my hands were itching to get one( oh btw if you are familiar with OCC LIP TAR   they are similar with this)
,so while watching say's you tube  she has the color pinkini and that's where I learned her the online shop who's been selling sleek cosmetics /MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione. looking through all the colors, it somehow reminds me of acrylic paints.



 in shade MAUVE OVER
- I basically got this color because I planned to get only one color, for the sake of trying it. Since the color is soooo pigmented itself and can be used over other lipstick to create another shades.  If you're fond of mixing lipstick shade to create dupe then this one is for you.
A LITTLE GOES A VERY, VERYYY LOOOOONGGG WAY!! 

Squeeze tube type

oopppsss!! thus is too much.. napasobra ata to!

done!!

swatch on my lips

see I wasn't able to used it all..

what I like:
it's amazingly pigmented

no weird scent or taste

 If you want to intensify the color then you can wear this alone but be sure to moisturize lips prior to applying this,but if you want your lipstick to a be little light then use it with other shade like the cloud 9 because white lightens it, but since I don't have cloud 9 nude color lipstick would be the best option for this.

Staying power is GOOD( I had this in the morning and needed to apply only during lunch after my meal)

A little goes a long way- you might want to use lip brush when applying this but in my case I prefer to use my finger, since using lip brush might be a little tricky.

It's a satin finish which is a plus for me ( I'm a huge fan of satin lippies)



what I don't like
Sleek make up is available only in Online shop

I think I have to rate this 4 out of 5
1 might purchase another color perhaps the Pinkini would be awesome to have one too.

So what are your thoughts on this UK brand lipstick??





























1 comment: