click here

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Phil-cosmetics expo 2012

How was your weekend??mine was pretty ok and happy..happy because I get to see my father after two months and second was I went to Phil-cosmetics expo. Though i wasn't able to hoard that much makeup because my kid was complaining why I brought him to that place and he was looking for toys (which of course wasn't available there at the mega trade). Two of my favorite online seller was digital traincase and makeup hub was there was there and of course bought something from them.


I should've brought extra money seeing all those makeups but then I just limit myself to budget. Too bad I wasn't able to see some of the beauty blogger coz I was too busy with the makeup and my kid too!! Haha nwe here are some of the photos that I took yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment