click here

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Favorites(jan/feb/march/april edition)

Hello blogging world! Since I haven't posted any favorites for the last 3 months I thought of making one. I just gathered what products that I always use and what I've been using nonstop up to this date.

Revlon color whipped foundation in nude- this by far one of the best drugstore foundation,I thought I've found my love in their colorstay line but since I found this, ahhh it was love too.Stays on semi matte without being oily for hours,since I live in a tropical country I really don't find it practical for me to use heavy foundation coz it only end up cakey and gross on face. Doesn't feel heavy at all when applied on the face,like it almost feels you're not wearing foundi on.

The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer- I like this because it doesn't have any shimmer at all, and goes well with my medium skin tone

WetnWild color icon palette in Comfort Zone)-this has been a constant staple when it comes to my eye makeup,Personal favorites are the highlight colors and the brown one,great for everyday.The color itself are so pigmented,definitely would repurchase wetnwild palettes.

Garnier BB eye roll on- basically concealing and depuffing are it's role,the cooling effect was superb. But I only highly recommend this to those who don't want to cover up that much when it comes to undereye problems. If you have in need of heavy coverage concealer then this one's not for you.

Lush lip scrub in popcorn- I was actually planning to get the bubblegum but almost all of the stores that I visited was out if stock, and the only available is in this variant. Since I was so eager to get a lip scrub, I got this na Lang. The smell of the popcorn was a potion, I got so hooked that I always use this almost everyday,and I tell you if you're obsessed with lipstick might as well as get lipscrub to perfect that pout. Who wants a dry chappy lips Nwe??!!

Artist Studio angled blush brush- if you're a constant visitor of LAndmark then you've probably encountered this brush,the hair is soft and doesn't shed too

Mac lipsticks in MYTH,LICKABLE, and RONNIE RED/AVON in make out red- these are the only lipsticks I've been wearing since January

Nyx lip liner in bloom- this goes well with my LICKABLE and make out red lipstick

CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum - one of my favorite samples from sample room, I use this religiously every night and I noticed that my eyes were less tired looking(if that makes any sense).

So that's it for now and I hope you share some of your monthly favorites. CIAO!!












No comments:

Post a Comment