click here

Sunday, May 15, 2011

2 become 1

hi yah!!
 have you tried buying lipstick but end up not liking the color when applied alone on your lips?? well yah!! that's me alright..when I bought my revlon colorburst in baby pink I thought it would look nice on me but sad to say  no it doesn't, since I have natural dark lipstick I just don't like looking at my lips with baby pink alone. Swear hindi kere  ng leepppss ko te promise!! haha
but anyways I found solution to my problem, since I like to combine my lipsticks to achieve a certain shade I tried it on my Estee lauder (bois de rose) then topt off with the baby pink and viola  !! i love it!


I have concern with my lipstick too.. I just don't know how these two babies melted!! especially the baby pink, hindi ko alam kung bakit bigla nalusaw ang kanyang katawang lupa! can somebody tell me what's the reason why?? is it because of our weather here in the phils?? or the way I stored it??please do comment if you have any idea,, pls pls pls


swatch on my lips: without flash

with flash

 close up look with my murdered lipstick :)

1 comment:

  1. great lipstick solution! maybe the melting happened because you store your lipsticks near a heat source or a window?

    ReplyDelete