click here

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Beauty basket: Elf wet gloss lash and brow mascara

photo from google

 yahhhhh I know it looks gross!! this is already my second tube and I'm running out already, so yah I I can't show a decent photo


If there's one ELF product that I definitely LOVE and would repurchase over and over again is the ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara. It's true to its claim,tames the eyebrow and stays on whole day. I don't think Mac girl boy would still find its place on my wish list (ummm..yah as of this moment). I just wish elf would repackage and make it one whole tube without the lash mascara, I just find it blahhhh when used on my lashes. I swear it does nothing to my lashes,when I finished the brow one I end up using the tube for lashes on my brows too.
before

after



Pros
Inexpensive
Keeps eyebrow in place
Stays all day
Doesn't flake
Keeps my brow in place without the sticky feeling
Doesn't have any weird scent/smell

Cons
Contains a little product( I consume the brow side for less than a month)

So if you're looking for an inexpensive brow gel, go for this. I highly recommend this to makeup enthusiasts who loves to use eyebrow mascara without spending too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment