click here

Friday, December 14, 2012

FOTD- no makeup look

So I did my own version of the "no makeup look", basically I would wear this on a daily basis. Covering my zits or scars would be the one priority in achieving this kind of look. No heavy foundation needed,all you need is a concealer or a tinted moisturizer if you want to wear one,but in my case here I didn't use any bb cream, foundie or tinted moisturizer..concealer was the only thing I need to cover bumps. Here's the look



The look (this is an  unedited photo) you can actually see my darken pimple scar below my lips

Products used: 
Diorskin Forever skin- on daily basis I only use my fanny Serrano two cake or my MAC studio fix,but this Time I used my Diorskin compact
Mac lipstick in chatterbox 
Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder- one my favorite from ELF
Étude house brow pencil
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara
Maybelline magnum volume express mascara(waterproof)
NYX full coverage concealer 

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis. ^____^
    Salaam. wow. you're in iligan? would love to meet you to. drop by at my fb page. http://www.facebook.com/keiya

    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sis I'll let you know when ok?sukran!!

    ReplyDelete