click here

Saturday, December 1, 2012

October/November favorites

Elizabeth Arden green tea spray- I remember liking this when I was in high school,and never had the chance to buy one for my self since
I find it pricey. When I was in duty free last month I saw this on sale and it was buy one take one,I know it's a good deal thats hard for me to pass out,so initially I grab one even though I already bought Victoria's secret colognes during that time.
Nwe the reason this is included on my monthly faves is because I love the light fresh citrusy smell it leaves my skin,lasting power is medium but I don't mind spraying on another layer after couple of hours.

Kabuki brush(unbranded)- bought this at landmark,and I initially fell in love with its super soft hair bristles,doesn't feel scratchy at all and most of all doesn't shed. Great for setting foundation and for applying bronzer. Ah yes this brush reminds me of Bobbie brown kabuki brush..slash half the price.

Étude house easy brow pencil in brown- matches my hair color and it's not too creamy or dry,just perfect for my brows

Wet n wild megalast lipstick in MAUVE OUTTA HERE,CHERRY PICKING and SMOKIN HOT PINK- the only lipstick I've been wearing nonstop for the last two months. Pigmentation is amazing,fairly long lasting and the price?? So cheapo.. Already have 6 colors from its line and I'll be adding more,preferably the nude one.

Suave 24 hour protection- the only reason I got this because of its apple scent. PERIOD!!

Elf wet gloss lash and brow mascara- this Is one of my favorite elf product,with it's super affordable price it does it's job perfectly. I love how it tamed my unruly eyebrows without budging.Stays on the whole day.

Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid spf 30+ PA++
-Since this is fluid,the consistency is light and non sticky to the skin while leaves a dewy finish without looking oily at all


No comments:

Post a Comment