click here

Saturday, January 14, 2012

11 on 2011


Nivea whitening lotion- I'm a lotion whore, whether I stay home or go out It's a must for me to apply lotion. I like this one in particular because of its benefits and it's not greasy all..not to mention it does smells good!

Neutrogena sunblock- never got any allergic reactions to this product and you only need a pea size amount to completely cover the whole face... the bottle lasts up to 4 to 5 months,depending on the usage! not bad for splurging 500 plus for a sunblock

Maxipeel facial cleanser- I like to apply this before and after I remove my make up, the cooling sensation refreshes my skin after using sticky or greasy make up remover

Marionnaud angled blush brush- it's fairly a good brush, without burning a hole in your pocket.

Loreal white perfect toner- moisturizing and whitening all in one bottle

Elianto color studio single eyeshadow- i love how vibrant the color green appears on my lids



Maybelline watershine lipstick in c22- I consume 3 tubes within a year.. this has been my
to go lipstick

Elianto frosted liquid eyeliner-read my review here why i like this product

Nichido sharpener- my first pencil sharpener for eyebrow and eyeliner pencils! inexpensive yet convenient to use,believe me there's a huge difference using sharpener for  regular pencil found in bookstores and sharpeners for eye pencils

Nichido eyebrow pencil in brown and Nichido mineral kohl pencil in black onyx- I've been using these pencils for almost two years now.. an inexpensive way to groom my eyes!! rowts!haha

Estee Lauder shimmer powder in Gold pearl- I use this on my lids to brighten up my eyes( take note: i don't wear eyeshadow that much, so basically this is an alternative way to make my eyes appear brighter and my buhay naman aside from black eyeliner), I never used this on my face since I have oily face,the shimmer only triggers my oiliness





No comments:

Post a Comment