click here

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beauty basket: MAYBELLINE NEW Baby Lips Cellular Repair Balm

As soon as I saw this at watsons I immediately got one for my self, its my little sister who told me to try this.. and guess what?? I super love this balm. this is my second tube already because my Aunt got mine coz only she likes the uber cute packaging.. 


 what I like:
cute packaging
has SPF
goes on clear( im not a fan of tinted balm)
taste and smells good
glides on smoothly
inexpensive
comes in four variants that suits your needs
makes my lips soft and supple

what I don't like:
none so far

swatch
on my leepppss!

the verdict: 
i could say that I love this product, it works for me. Ever since I started using this balm, my lips aren't dry anymore,no more chapped lips and well hydrated.  for the price of 79 php?? sulit na sulit! I know that this may not be the best lip balm out there in the market, and haven't try all of it but this thing really works for me!

Go check out Maybelline counters and try them!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I need that! With this bipolar weather it sure made my lips crack!

    ReplyDelete