click here

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

lippies and shoes

oh yes! another lipsticks again, these goodies are from Digital traincase
 This one is my favorite!! gotta love the year-end sale going on at the mall these days. These blue flats and sandals are from  Payless and the peep toe heels from Aerosoles. The blue flats looks dirty, I used it right away after I payed for it! excited much!

thanks to my husband who found this, this has like a built in foam inside... well thats aerosoles! comfy

2 comments:

  1. gotta love aerosoles to make sure that the shoes are comfy as well as stylish! great buy, love:)


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those deep blue shoes. I can't believe you got them from payless. I think I want to go check it out!

    http://furiouslyfabmuslima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete